For unhealthy trees that cannot be helped with tree trimming or other maintenance, removal may be necessary. In these cases, it is important to act quickly; dead and dying trees are as hazardous as they are unsightly. That said, the tree removal process can be very tricky and dangerous, so most home and business owners opt for professional help—and that’s where Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. comes in!
Serving residential and commercial properties in the greater Waukesha area, including Brookfield, New Berlin, and West Allis, for over 25 years, Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. has properly removed trees of all types and sizes. Known for our meticulous work and friendly customer service, we make the tree removal process quick and hassle-free for the property owner.
When is Tree Removal Necessary?
It is always better to preserve trees than remove them, as they are an important part of the property’s ecosystem and provide shade and shelter for animals. Yet, sometimes, that is just not possible. To know if tree removal is necessary, be on the lookout for common warning signs, including:
- The tree is dying (or already dead) due to disease or insect, such as the Emerald Ash Borer
- Wind, lightning, or storms have damaged the tree beyond repair
- The tree has been uprooted or otherwise fallen down
- The tree has grown in an inappropriate place and cannot be worked around
What Tree Removal Services are Offered?
- Basic Removal: No matter how large or small the tree, how easy or difficult it is to access, we have the means to remove it for you. We start the process by carefully lowering limbs to the ground, before ultimately removing the trunk. We can then grind the stump down as it is the most effective way to eradicate undesirable tree stumps.
- Brush Chipping: Brush from removed trees can be turned into wood chips that may come in handy for mulching and other landscaping projects.
- Emergency Storm Assistance: If storms have left branches, limbs, or even whole trees strewn about your property, we will clean them up and dispose of them for you. Because we know that Mother Nature waits for no one, we’re available 24/7, around the clock. We will also assess the damage to the remaining tree to determine if removal is needed, or if trimming can help maintain the tree’s health.
- Lot Clearing: When developing a property, there are some trees that can’t be worked around or simply don’t fit in the plans. Our comprehensive lot clearing services will get your property construction-ready in no time.
What is the Tree Removal Process?
As with all of our services, tree removal by Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. is done in a very planned out and intentional way, with steps including:
- A comprehensive assessment of your property and problem trees
- A thorough plan is developed to meet your specific requests
- We handle all paperwork, including coordination with power companies
- The work site is left in better condition than before we arrived
Top Notch Tree Removal Services
When tree removal is the only option available to you, let the skilled arborists of Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. do the dirty work. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of WI and as four-time winners of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, you can count on us for all things trees. Plus, Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. uses only the latest processes, technology, and equipment to ensure that the tree removal is safe, effective, and worry-free for the property owner. To discuss your tree issues and receive a free estimate, contact us today by using our online form or calling 262-695-1696.